- About Us
- VCDL Gear
- VA Politics
- 2015 Legislative Tracking Tool
- 2014 Federal Candidate Survey
- 2014 Federal Survey Results
- 2014 General Assembly Candidate Survey
- 2014 Legislative Tracking Tool
- 2014 Special Election Survey Results
- 2013 Statewide Candidate Survey
- 2013 General Assembly Candidate Survey
- 2013 Primary Candidates
- 2013 General Election Candidates
- 2013 General Election Survey Results
- General Assembly Voting Scores
- VA Carry Info
Join VCDL Now
VCDL is a non-profit, all volunteer, non-partisan, grassroots organization dedicated to championing the human rights of all Virginians and to the premise that The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.
VCDL invites all Virginians who support the Bill of Rights to join our grassroots effort.
To find out more about VCDL's mission and accomplishments, you may download a copy of our Membership Brochure.
NOTE: The Membership Brochure will fit on 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
Because VCDL is a volunteer-based organization and this includes our membership processing staff, please allow up to 10 weeks processing time to receive your membership packet.
To join VCDL:
- Via the US Postal Service
Download and complete our membership application.
Send your completed application to:
VCDL Membership Processing Center P.O. Box 254 Garrisonville, VA 22463
Please click the Join Now button next to your donation choice and you will be redirected to PayPal's website to finalize the payment process. If you are already a PayPal member, just log-in. If you are not a PayPal member, don't worry. You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to join VCDL online. When you get to the PayPal site, look for the link which says “Don't have a PayPal account?” and you may use your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest.