- About Us
- VCDL Gear
- VA Politics
- 2015 Legislative Tracking Tool
- 2014 Federal Candidate Survey
- 2014 Federal Survey Results
- 2014 General Assembly Candidate Survey
- 2014 Legislative Tracking Tool
- 2014 Special Election Survey Results
- 2013 Statewide Candidate Survey
- 2013 General Assembly Candidate Survey
- 2013 Primary Candidates
- 2013 General Election Candidates
- 2013 General Election Survey Results
- VA Carry Info
VA-ALERT: Orapax range hearing in Goochland on January 2nd!
On Wednesday, January 2nd, the Goochland Board of Supervisors will have a hearing on allowing Orapax to have a sporting clays range.
As you know, those opposing the range have been trying to fill up the meeting room so as to squeeze range supporters out. We need to support our ranges and show up at this meeting to do so.
I would encourage you to address the Board of Supervisors on any of the following topics:
* How you need a place to practice your shooting skills, especially as more and more areas become urbanized
* A place to enjoy recreational shooting with friends and family
* Somewhere to teach gun safety and shooting skills to family members of all ages
The meeting will be held at:
The Goochland County Administrative Building
1800 Sandy Hook Rd
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 beginning at 7:00 PM!
If you also want to send an email to the Board of Supervisors or to call them, contact information is here:
Support our ranges!