- About Us
- VCDL Gear
- VA Politics
- 2015 Legislative Tracking Tool
- 2014 Federal Candidate Survey
- 2014 Federal Survey Results
- 2014 General Assembly Candidate Survey
- 2014 Legislative Tracking Tool
- 2014 Special Election Survey Results
- 2013 Statewide Candidate Survey
- 2013 General Assembly Candidate Survey
- 2013 Primary Candidates
- 2013 General Election Candidates
- 2013 General Election Survey Results
- 2015 General Election Candidates
- General Assembly Voting Scores
- VCDL Candidate Surveys
- VA Carry Info
Virginia leading the nation in gun sales
In the wake of a concerted effort by Democrats to “exploit” the tragedy in Connecticut to further their radical gun-control agenda, gun sales have skyrocketed across the country.
And nowhere is that more evident that in Virginia, birthplace of liberty. When approached by the Washington Post, the Virginia State Police reported that “gun dealers requested nearly 5,150 background checks on purchasers in Virginia days after the Dec. 14 shootings in Newtown, Conn., the largest number ever in a single day … and in the days since, the daily number of background checks has regularly doubled corresponding totals from the previous year.”
VCDL Executive Member John Pierce was quoted heavily in the resulting article.
Read more at The Washington Post.